Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Is there a warranty with that?

It's been raining for a few days in Raleigh. Not nearly as hard as it is in Atlanta, I imagine, but I bet we're getting some of the tail end of their storms.

As I walked into our brand-new Raleigh airport this morning (as in, just opened about a year ago), I noticed those gray security bins strategically placed throughout the airport. It took a while for me to figure out what was going on and then I realized - they were acting as rain buckets for the leaks coming through the roof.

Leaks through the roof??! The building was just built a year ago. And we're not talking about one or two leaks, but at least 20 security bins were placed throughout various areas of the airport. I wonder if they bought the home warranty.

No comments: