Tuesday, October 05, 2010

A walk back in time

A few weekends ago, Scott and I went up to visit our good friends Elizabeth and Chris. It was just a wonderful visit, getting to see them and watching how big Chase has grown. And they unwittingly unleashed a monster - after a fun-and-curse-filled night of making pasta from scratch, I have now gone out and bought a pasta maker. (The one I purchased, however, uses electrical power to crank the pasta out...all that hand-cranking was the cause of the cursing).

This was the first time I was back in DC with Elizabeth since 1998. That sounds so weird to say...that the last time I hung out in Georgetown with Elizabeth was last century. Anyway, I did a little rummaging and scrounged up a few pictures from that last visit, back when we were just wee college freshmen. We've come a long way, baby!


Thanks to the Bevacquas for a very fun weekend! We hope to see you back in DC before the next century!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What fun we had - then & now! The pictures you posted are two of my favorites. Enjoy your pasta machine - now that you don't have to crank it, I know you will.