Friday, May 26, 2006

A baby Louis Vuitton under her underarm

Yesterday I decided to get off of my lazy ass (I've been nothing but a bum since I got home from China. I had to be, to catch up on all the TiVo'd shows I had missed) and go for a walk around Lake Lynn. This is my new favorite place for a walk/run - a 2.3 mile loop around a very pretty lake. This was the first time I had been back in about 3 weeks.

Babies were everywhere! And not just the human kind. Little geese with webbed feet that were way too big for their bodies; baby turtles on logs with (supposedly) their parents; and baby ducklings that kept following each other around in circles. The best part was when baby humans would look at the baby geese, who, in turn would eye the baby humans. You know they were each thinking to themselves "That is one wierd looking baby!"

I love that other people have babies so I can enjoy them without having my own. So much better than TiVo.

No comments: