Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Did you pahk the cah?


Scott and I spent Memorial Day weekend in Boston with the fam. It was his first time to the city, and I think he really liked it. (I'm slowly trying to turn him into a Yankee...baby steps). For most of my family up there, this was their first time meeting Scott and they couldn't get over his Southern accent. Of course, Scott couldn't get over their New England accent. I think I've lived with Scott so long now that I don't even notice his accent anymore. Maybe he's slowly turning me into a Southerner and I don't even know it!

Boston is one of my favorite cities, ever. There's something about the quaintness of having history embedded into the modernity of the city. And the colonial architecture is among my favorite. Scott's favorite parts were the pubs. This is why we go well together. Anyone up for another trip to Bahston?

My cousin, Michele, on the Duck Tour. Not just for tourists!

Chilling out Memorial Day at the lake in New Hampshire.

The view from (on) the Charles.

No comments: