Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Someone! Just give me a job! (please)

I'm a nice person. I work hard. I'm average intelligence, but I have a lot of motivation. Can someone just give me a job? Why does this have to be so hard?

I never knew looking for a job would be so much of a, well, job. It takes up most of my day and the added pressure comes from fellow students who are in the frenzy of interviewing and snatching up offers. Because I'm so geographically focused (damn you, American Bar Association and your stupid bar rules), things are a little slower for me. First, I'm trying to vet out all the possible job options here. Then, I'm trying to figure out if these businesses are offering jobs. And then I have to actually interview for the jobs. I'm still doing #1 and #2.

Let me tell you, the offer I do get better be good. It better be something I'm going to want to do for at least 30 years, because I ain't doing this job search again.

1 comment:

mestler said...

Just take my job, I am leaving it anyways...Give me a call and we can talk about it.