Monday, October 01, 2007

What a month!

I'm glad October is finally here. September was quite a month! I was in the office for 6 days last month, and at home for 9 days. The rest of the time was spent in St. Louis, Atlanta, Indianapolis and Savannah.

Well, Savannah was for fun. A bunch of girls had our first girls weekend. Every year, we usually see each other because someone is getting married. This year, however, we realized that no one was getting married, so we decided to have a "No Wedding Weekend". It was a lot of fun - all of us were in the same sorority and get along fabulously.


Saturday, Jen and I did a cooking class at the 700 Cooking School, which was fantastic. It was, quite possibly, the most delicious food I've ever put into my mouth. Here's a picture of us with Chef Darrin...he's been featured on The Food Network and HGTV, and his shrimp and grits were voted best in Savannah, so I felt like we were in the presence of a celebrity!
Sturday night was a bit crazy. It's been awhile since I've had that much fun, or gotten that drunk! Lots and lots of fun. And then we had hangover food at The Lady and Sons, which was equally delicious. So now, after all that food, it's time to hit the gym again!

If September was that much fun, I wonder what October has in store!

No comments: