Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mama Mia!

Over Mother's Day weekend, I visited my college roommate, Elizabeth, and her new baby. Baby Chase is absolutely adorable, happy baby and it was so much fun just to hang out and be with him. And it was amazing to see Elizabeth as a mom. Not surprisingly, she's really good at it!

So Baby Chase looks a lot like his dad, Chris. But there are definitely a lot of features that resemble Elizabeth; even more so as I was going through my pictures. Whenever something tickles Elizabeth's fancy, she makes this certain kind of smile. Chase did the same thing! It's exactly like Elizabeth's mouth when she makes that smile. How does that happen? The picture here is evidence...that's the smile!

Thanks for the fun visit, Elizabeth and Chris! And welcome to this wonderful world, little Chase!

1 comment:

spcjax said...

You are so funny, Laura! We did have fun! I'm glad you posted the picture of you and Chase because I want a copy of it for his baby book.