Thursday, June 14, 2007

Rejected

Our offer on the house was countered. We then counter-counter offered. And they rejected it. Which leaves us home-less.

I really had my heart set on that house. Scott seems to think that the fat lady hasn't yet sung...something about a strategy on their part. I think not only has the fat lady sung, she has left the stage. Although I do tend to get a bit fatalistic when my dreams have been crushed into a fine, chalky powder.

We'll see and I'll keep you posted.

In other news...my friend, Martha, has told me she is pregnant! Yay for new babies! Boo for not telling me for SIX MONTHS!! Just because I live on the other side of the country doesn't give you an excuse not to spread the good news. At least it's just in time for our 10 year high school reunion next weekend. Can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces! And I can't wait to see pregnant Martha! :)

1 comment:

Martha said...

I totally deserve getting called out via cyberspace :) I suck! I know it.

Can't wait to see you next week!