Thursday, July 26, 2007

Three years and counting...

On Wednesday, Scott and I celebrated our three year anniversary!

I can't believe it's been three years...for the sake of sounding like a walking cliche, the time has truly flown by. Since it was the middle of the week and I had a big report I was working on, we just went to an Italian dinner. We're planning on beaching it this weekend and hoping to get some time together to celebrate properly.

I have to give props to our best man, Pat. Every year, he remembers our anniversary and gives us a call. Which is a big deal not only because he's a guy (and guys just don't do that kind of thing), but also because I'm surprised he even remembers we got married...he was half dead during the wedding from drinking so much. Let's just say he had to get wheeled out in the wheelchair at the end of the night. Don't worry - we have pictures. And I'm waiting for just the right time to pull them out!

Happy Anni to us!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! I have it in my palm pilot so I think about you every year; I'm just really bad at calling ;)

Zoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.