Monday, August 21, 2006

Oh, the insanity!

Elizabeth got me hooked on Project Runway this season, and so I looked forward to continuing the reality-show-watching bliss when I returned to the grand ol' state of North Carolina. However, something is seriously wrong. The state of North Carolina, or at least the county of Durham, does not get the Bravo channel! I've searched all of our digital cable TV stations, and not one of them is Bravo! How can this be?

No longer do I get to hear Heidi "Auf" a contestant. No longer can I watch the drama unfold as Kayne designs another winning dress. No longer do I get to hear Tim's mentoring comments on the designers, er, designs.

I'm resigned to getting my updates via MSNBC and on the show's website. It will never be the same. I WANT MY BRAVO!

No comments: