Monday, September 04, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine

On this very rainy, very angry, night, Scott and I just returned from seeing Little Miss Sunshine. I had heard the reviews from Sundance and seen the ads. And I'm here to confirm...it truly is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

Every actor in this film does a phenomenal job. The storyline is amazing and it's one of those movies that makes you feel good about yourself and your place in the world. It makes you appreciate your own quirks and realize that, no matter how bad things may seem or get, it's all going to be OK. And it's absolutely hilarious.

So here's another review from just a lowly blogger - go out and see Little Miss Sunshine. I think you'll agree it's money worth spending.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I have been wanting to see this since I saw the preview. I will add you to the list of people who said it was good. Now, if I can just get myself to the theater :)