Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Open Season

Put on your bright orange hunting jackets and spit-shine those rifles...the season has officially begun. It kicked off tonight with the season premiere of America's Next Top Model. Go Tyra! Although what was she thinking with that leopard print dress tonight? Leopard print? That's so two years ago. You know better, Tyra.

Monique is definitely going to cause some drama (no no drama, we don't want no drama) up in here with her beauty rituals. And while the producers portrayed Melrose as high-maintenance and irresponsible, I really think that was a one-time mistake on her part. My favorite, out of the gates, is Brooke. How adorable and full of energy is she? Sweet, adorable, chocolate-covered Brooke.

Can't wait until tomorrow night...Gray's Anatomy! What? Do I have all my shows' season premieres marked on my Outlook calendar? Why yes. Yes I do.

No comments: