Thursday, March 22, 2007

Costa Rica!

It's been hard to adjust back to school after a two-and-a-half-week spring break. So this past week, I've found myself daydreaming in classes and what better thing to dream about than our upcoming trip to Costa Rica!

From May 2-May 9, the hubby and I (and our friends Abby and Nathan from Chi-town) will be traveling to Costa Rica. It's kind of a pre-graduation graduation gift since I don't graduate until that following weekend, May 12. Plus, it'll just be fun to have a relaxing vacation.

We'll fly into San Jose the afternoon of May 2 and spend the night there. The next morning, we'll be shipped off to Tortuguero, which is on the Carribbean side of the country. The Tortugero area is primarily all rainforest and hopefully not very touristy. I'm hoping to get a ride on the zip-line and see lots of monkeys (of course!). We're staying at the Laguna Lodge, and I think it's going to be too cute!

After several days, we're flying to Corcovado area (in the lower pennisula) and staying at Bosque del Cabo, with the adorable thatched huts! Here, I think we'll get a lot of beach time. And hopefully see lots of monkeys!

I'm so excited...I've even been eyeing some new swimsuits at J Crew. Just six more weeks...

No comments: