Monday, April 17, 2006

April Showers

So it's been a long time since I've last written. I have this bad habit of getting really into something (remember, I got into this whole blog thing when I was doing some research on the topic) and then losing interest. Kind of like a little kid and her Christmas toys. But I'm turning over a new leaf and am going to be better about writing down my thoughts.

So I'm excited that Spring is finally here! The weather goes from 90 degree sunshine to 50 degree rain. I've joined the grad school softball team (why is that so hard for some people to believe?!), so I guess that's the first sign that spring is finally here to stay.

In other news, I'll be in Stamford, CT for the summer, rooming with my best bud and former freshman and sophomore college roommate. It's going to be a fun summer!

No comments: