Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Please, sir. May I have some more?

It's true. I had to get my Jmac fill.

There are few people in the world that you can go awhile without talking to, only to pick right back up where you started when you see each other again. Jessica is one of those people. It's amazing that our friendship has spanned so many years - we first became buds in high school - and while we have each grown in our own way, we are, in a sense, still the very same people we were when we first met.

Add Jessica and Craig to my growing list of friends who own their own house! Of course, due to the rain, the late night, and the people who currently live in the house, we couldn't actually go inside to look around, but maybe next time! Then off to Applebee's for a drink (Cab for me, Bud Light for her), to talk a little politics, and to catch up on the last few months.

I, by no means, got my Jmac fill, but it was still good to see her for a few hours. Now if I could convince her to visit me down in NC....

No comments: