Sunday, June 11, 2006

Start Spreading the News...

This weekend, I spent the first of what I hope to be many weekends in NYC. My goal this summer is to get to know Manhattan well. For example, when people talk about midtown, or the upper west side, or the village, I want to be able to envision what exactly they're talking about. After just a few hours in the city, I think I have a better idea of midtown.

Yesterday, I explored the MoMA and was surprised to find lots of famous works...Starry Night, Picasso's Girl Looking in a Mirror, and lots of others. I'd love to spend more time in the MoMA, just walking around and enjoying the art on random days, if it weren't for the $12 admission each time. I guess that's NYC.

Scott's coming next weekend, so I'm sure there will be a bit more exploring soon.

No comments: